Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Report It

How to report a crime 

To report a crime in Speldhurst parish, call 101 - this ensures you receive a crime number. Our local PCSO, Gemma Gilbert, will also want to hear about it so do follow up with an email to Please note, Gemma works part-time so it is also worth copying Tunbridge Wells Community Safety Unit, in on your email. 

Alternatively, you can visit Gemma and her colleague Crime Prevention Officer Miles Booth at their monthly drop-in clinics in the parish (for forthcoming clinic dates, sign up for news alerts).

Remember, in an emergency you should always call 999.

How to report fly-tipping

Fly-tipping is a criminal offence, punishable by a fine of up to £50,000 or 12-months imprisonment if convicted. It is also anti-social, unsightly, harmful to wildlife…the list goes on. To report fly-tipping in Speldhurst Parish, visit TWBC's Report It page.

How to report road traffic accidents and Highways faults

If you or anyone you know is involved in a road traffic accident in Ashurst, Langton Green, Old Groombridge or Speldhurst, please Contact Us and tell us about it. It is vital that we have up-to-date information about road traffic accidents in Speldhurst Parish, which we can then use as evidence when approaching Kent Highways about implementing traffic calming measures.

To report Highways faults in Speldhurst Parish - including potholes, drainage issues or other road obstructions - please visit the KCC report a fault page. This is a quick and efficient way for you to help keep our roads in working order.