Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

Speldhurst Parish Council

Councillor John Turner

Councillor John Turner was co-opted to Speldhurst Parish Council in May 2019. He is a member of the Planning, Amenities and Highways Committees, and a member of the Langton Green Pavilion working group.

John and his wife Sally moved to Langton Green in 2017 after spending much of their married life living and working in Germany and Belgium.  John worked for the same multi-national company for 36 years, where he was responsible for product development across the world. He travelled extensively as part of his role, before retiring at the end of 2016.

Now happily settled in Langton Green, John really enjoys living in this fantastic part of the world. On moving back to the UK, he was keen to help and contribute to the local community, joining Langton Green Village Fete committee in 2018. In his "retired" time he likes to garden, play golf and travel - this time for leisure.

John looks forward to playing his part in making Speldhurst Parish a great place to live.