Feedback needed - The George & Dragon Speldhurst
Speldhurst Parish Council
Take a moment to enjoy some light relief and ask yourself this: what do you want from your local pub? In the – hopefully – not too distant future, the village pubs across our parish will open once again. And for one pub, the George and Dragon in Speldhurst, this will be even more of a fresh start as new owners Elite Pubs open their doors for the first time.
In the meantime, Elite Pubs have asked SPC to gather resident feedback about what a local pub should offer. Here are some of the questions they would like YOU to answer:
- What would be the most important quality of a local pub to you and your close relations? Put these in order of preference – top being the most important:
- Food offer
- Drink offer
- Environment – comfort, clean, tidy etc
- Outside space - garden
- Events – live music, comedy nights etc
- Children welcome
- Dogs welcome
- What did you most like about the previous George and Dragon that you would like kept?
- What would you prefer not to see again at The George and Dragon?
- Is there any special story that we should know has taken place at the pub? Being so old there must be plenty that the locals know that they may like to share with us?
Please email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org, putting George & Dragon Speldhurst in the subject line. To find out more about Elite pubs visit www.elitepubs.com
Mr Chris May
- 07760 769513
Find Speldhurst Parish Council
Langton Green Reacreation Ground, Speldhurst Road, Speldhurst, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3 0JJ